Tuesday 5 April 2016

COMPLAINING

I have observed that complaining has become the only solution many of us think there is to the challenges around us. We know of fuel scarcity, high cost of living and other challenges we currently have in this nation, but I believe we need to start tapping into other ways of changing our current situation. Complaining constantly is not good for you psychologically, it makes you feel defeated, even when there is something you can do.

Think of ways to carve a niche for yourself as an individual. If we pour as much energy as we do into complaining into ways of helping ourselves, we will live better.

Please note that I am not saying the issues arising are unfounded or that people should not exercise their freedom of expression, I am just saying that I have observed that whatever you focus on, magnifies. Since we know we have the ability to magnify issues by focusing on them, let us try to focus on things that we can harvest from.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be bringing you examples of individuals who have carved a niche for themselves here in Nigeria. Keep your eyes and ears open.

No comments:

Post a Comment